My favorite guns

Hey guys, whats up? I'm new to the forum and a gun lover, just thought I'd post my two cents worth.:) I currently own 4 handguns, a Ruger 22/45, Taurus Millenium Pro 40, Springfield XD 40 4", and a Taurus Tracker 357 magnum. I love all these guns. My Springfield XD is great, fits my hand, accurate, 100 % reliable after 500 rounds. I purchased the Taurus Millenium Pro last month and I love it. It fits my hand perfect, is accurate, 100 % reliable, and the price could not be beat. I paid $359 for it.
I think the Taurus Millenium Pro series pistols are the best buy out there. Its $100 cheaper than the XD subcompact. I don't think the XD subcompact has anything on the Mil Pro, and the Glock damn sure doesn't for $200 more. Some people have poo-poo'ed the Taurus line of pistols, but every one that I have owned has been a great gun. Dare I say, I like my Millenium Pro better than my XD, I'm more accurate with it, and I think the trigger pull is better. I like my XD, but the Mil Pro is one hell of a shooter. I'm currently in the process of obtaining a concealed carry permit. When I get it, the Mil Pro will be my carry gun. :D

Taurus Tracker 357 magnum
Springfield XD 40 4"
Taurus Millenium Pro 40
Ruger 22/45

An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject!
Better to be judged by twelve, than carried by six!

Last edited:

hpg

I also have owned both PT111Millenium(not the Pro model) and the XD9, I liked both of them very well. I let a guy talk me into selling him the PT111 and I gave my oldest son the New XD9 as a college graduation present. He is going into the Law Enforcement field as a career and he loves that XD9. hpg