My faith in gun shows have been.........

clayking

restored. Found this little Colt Diamondback this afternoon. Spent three hours cleaning up what was essentially a gun not polished or cleaned in some time. It now looks as good as new. Not the original grips, but since I have no plans of selling her, and it was bought for my wife (she thinks), I will look around for originals, assuming they don't cost more than the gun.......oh, yea. $600. Had an offer for $900 before I left the show:).....wife loves it.:) Maybe I'll even let her shoot it....:cool:.....Quick picture shows some reflection on the bottom of the gun, but its flawless................................ck

diamondback003.jpg
[/IMG]

pistolet1

Very nice and a well done, especially on the price. Should make for a great shooter. Definitely have to get the right grips; this gun deserves them.

Last edited:

dispatcher

I'm not a Colt fan, but that is a fine looking revolver. Hope it serves you well. Oh by the way- let your wife shoot it and even claim it. Keeps the good guns around.

LarryH

Nice gun. Not a bad price either. I have my Dad's 4" blued Diamondback he bought for $250 from a co-worker back in the mid '80's. It was his pride and joy. It's still in mint condition. Some day i'll pass it down to my grandson.

clayking

Took it to the range on Sunday and she shoots as good as she looks. Punched a gapping hole at 15 yards once I got her sighted in for "my look". Wife also liked it as it is lighter than my .357's......think I'll keep it:cool:...................ck

wolfdog45

Nice score.
I havn't been to a gunshow in a long time, due to over prices and idiot vendors.
I think you have convinced me to go again to see if I can find a deal.