my cousin is an asian bubba

2002gti

sorry no pics just a story.

i was talking to a cousin of mine the other day about guns and he asked me if he could buy an anaconda .44 barrel, i asked him why and he said that his brother(my other cousin) cut his 6" down with a hacksaw to make it more cencealable. i couldnt believe my ears, what a moron.

use your imagination for a picture as well as a picture of my asian bubba cousin.

Tom2

I notice that your location is FIND ME. If you had posted this in the revolver forum for the Colt revolver fanatics to see, they would be more interested to FIND HIM!

Mal H

Staff
Couldn't have been a plain old Ruger, could it? Had to be a Colt.

That shows that "bubba" is a state of mind and not a regional or nationality thing.

scorpion_tyr

I was hoping for some pics too... not a sad story. I don't even have a revolver... or a Colt.. and I'm about to short out my keyboard.

Sgt.Fathead

Must've been some dogged sawing! How many blades did he zap hacking that hardened steel? Ignorant enough to take a saw to an Anaconda, did he perhaps cut it crooked, too?

BikerRN

Bubba needs a vasectomy so he can't procreate.

Why, oh why, did his momma throw out the baby and keep the after-birth?

Sorry to be so graphic, but there are just some things one does not do. Your cousin has done one of those things. :barf:

Biker

KyJim

You folks talk like there's something wrong with a customized Colt. Personally, I think he should also BubbaPort it -- drill a couple of holes in the barrel near the (new) crown.

RickB

A large-frame revolver, and he's going to make it more concealable by cutting-down the BARREL? Tell him to chuck that puppy in a vice, and trim some off the sides! It'll reduce the capacity by four rounds, but at least it will look good stuffed in his low-riders.