My Complete Arsenal

amprecon

I've owned various handguns and longarms. Of everything that I've bought/sold, there's only two that I've hung on to throughout. My Marlin Model 60 and my Remington 870. I feel that I now have a complete collection/arsenal, able to handle any forseable situation(s) including hunting.

Marlin Model 60
Ruger 10/22
Remington 870
Arsenal Bulgarian SLR-95
Remington 700 ADL .30-06 (on layaway)
Springfield Armory "Loaded" 5" SS 1911A1 .45acp
Smith & Wesson 625 .45acp
Smith & Wesson 64 3" .38spl (near future purchase for wife)

Dave Haven

My collection:

Mauser Deutsches Sportmodell 34, Kal. 22 lang für buchsen
Remington 870 12 ga.
Ruger M. 77 6mm Rem.
Winchester M. 770, .222 Rem.
Colt M1911A1
Smith-Corona M1903-A3
S&W M. 27
Haven Mark I SMG
Ruger 10/22
Springfield Armory M1 National Match
MG-34
M-10 9 mm
Ruger Single 6 .22LR/.22WMR
Johnson M 1941
SAKO Finnbear .338 Win Mag
Haven Mark II .50 BMG single-shot bolt action rifle (imagine a Mark V Weatherby on steroids) :cool:
Beretta 92
Calico M-100P .22LR
Mauser K98
Walther P-38

so far :cool:

Last edited:

70-101

Hey Dave

The Dangerous Game version of the Weatherby Mark V in .460 is one of my personal favorite's. It's perfect for hunting big game in Northern Virginia....;)

Bruce626

Some of us just gotta eke out one gun...

Mossberg 500 pump 12 guage 18in bbl w/:
200rd Fed Personal Defense #2Bird for Home Defense
300rd 00 Buckshot for bigger HD
150rd #8 Bird target load for short practice
300rd Slugs for pistol range practice and longer shots
Gun-mounted light
Quick mountable sling if hafta carry outside
Quick mountable red dot sight if hafta shoot long
Taser-equipped cranky wife in condo bedroom (make my day)

probably need more ammo for a civil insurrection.

not exactly "concealed carry" but, hey, I'm in Chicago.

Oh, and an Al Mar SERE folder and a Ka-Bar Warthog in case I have to do hand-to-paw with a cougar like the guy in another thread here (he's a tough guy!)

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
Working on it.

This may be out of date, but I think it's something like 10 semiauto pistols, 9 double-action wheelguns, 5 single-action wheelguns, 1 semiauto wheelgun, 7 bolt-action rifles, 1 single-shot rifle, 1 lever-action rifle, 1 semiauto rifle, and a pump-action shotgun. I'm not even sure where all of them are, and these numbers are in more or less constant flux. Someday I hope to have a really big collection like some of the hardcore gun fiends I know...

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
C.R.Sam,

Every dedicated follower of your posts knows that you regularly carry more guns than I own. :D

taco

What is matter with you guys? :eek:

No collection is complete unless it includes atleast one AR and one AK variant. According to what I been reading around here you must have these if you want to survive when SHTF:D

Hemicuda

my list, including my old BB gun and my Beeman spring-piston air rifle, all my handguns, and all my shotguns and rifles is 54 weapons... (that I can remember, anyway... there are likely a few I'm forgetting...) I'm considering it a decent start...

but I can HARDLY call it a "finished collection" it's more of a "work in progress" and likely will be that way until a couple weeks after I'm dead!

Radicalcleric

Is any gun collection ever really COMPLETE? I have far more than I need, and far less than I want.

A few years ago I visited this good old boy because I was told he could fix a broken gun when most gunsmiths wouldn't touch it. I went into this guy's house and there guns everywhere. I mean, there were guns everywhere. Stacked in every corner, in piles on the floor, filling cabinets and closets. The house was filled with guns, and it was pretty good-sized house. I can not even begin to guess how many guns he had. Maybe thousands. A lot of old junk, but some treasures, too. One pile of guns on the floor had a pretty nice M73 Winchester laying on top. In a cabinet drawer was a first-year production Colt .38 Super in about 99%. There were numerous Colt SAAs in there, too.

Man was a retired machinist and he knew his stuff. Made guns from scratch when he grew bored with the ready-made things from Remington, Ruger, and the rest. Machined his own actions, cut his own barrels, did it all right there in his basement. I saw a wall full of Sharps and Ballard target rifles but they had no maker's markings. Turned out he had made them using originals as patterns.

Showed me a S&W K frame he had converted. One pull on the trigger cocked the hammer. Second pull fired the gun. Interesting. He routinely replaced factory barrels on rifles with ones he had made himself. He said that his barrels were more accurate. Had a shelf full of trophies to prove it.

He did not feel his collection was complete, either. He was still buying (and making) more guns.

ZekeLuvs1911

Okayyyyyyyyyy.......
1. Wilson M1911A1 Protector Full sized in .45ACP
2. Wilson M1911A1 Classic S/S Full sized in .45ACP
3. Kimber M1911A1 Ecplise Full sized in .45ACP
4. Kimber M1911A1 Series I Custom Full sized in .45ACP
5. Kimber M1911A1 Series I Target Full sized in .45ACP
6. SpringField Armoury M1911A1 Mil-Spec Fullsized in .45ACP
7. Colt M1911A1 MkIV 80 Series Bright S/S Fullsizzed in .45ACP
8. Ruger Target II in .22LR
9. H&K USP Fullsized in .45ACP Black
10. H&K USP Fullsized in S/S and black two tone .45ACP
11. Colt Python 6" .357 Magnum in Bright S/S
12. Browning Hi-Power 9mm in black.
13. Beretta 92FS Inox in 9mm.
14. ASA M4 in .223 with 16" bbl
15. Bushmaster XM15E2S in 20" bbl
16. Bushmaster XM15E2S in 20" bbl with scope
17. Springfield Armoury M1A loaded with scope
18. Winchester MDL 1200 12 Gauge shotgun
Whew! I need more!!!!!

jmlv

for inexpensive 12 gage shells you can't beat Wal-Mart!

for HD, small game or just plinking(do folks plink with shotguns?) You cant beat the 100 round boxes of winchester or federal shotshells for $15.50 out the door! Thats right 100 round boxes.
I try to keep a couple of hundred on hand just in case. This will make it easier than even Win trap loads.

HankB

I want more but need less than I have.

I won't publish a list in a public forum, but suffice it to say that if I were to become a doper or something and got raided, and they spread my collection across the driveway for pictures, it would make a nice photo-op for an "anti."

Kaylee

wow... and here I get to thinking it's time to clean house and sell something if I start getting close to 10 total.... :p

-K

Hemicuda

Kaylee...

10??? I got that many non semi-auto .22 caliber guns... (I have over half that many SINGLE SHOT .22 rifles...)

then again, why I want or need 6 single-shot .22's I'll never know... but I know that I do want and need them...

so, didya get the money order I sent? (I won't be able to check my P.O. box until Sat am... as it is 150 miles North of my current location!)