My 380s

priell3

FEG PPH.

I won both of these on Gunbroker at very good prices. Each has two serial number matching magazines (and I purchased several more spares). Excellent condition and good shooters. They fit my hands perfectly. One included a made to fit leather holster.

http://hungariae.com/FegPPH.htm

IMG-20230323-170717.jpg

Very cool choices.

As for the CZ, you realize that regular citizens of the Czech Republic can acquire CCW permits?

My wife and I returned from there a week ago.

My present CZs are an -83, plus the VZ-58 rifle.

Ricklin

I like the Mak

While I enjoy, make mine 9mm Makarov. Heck I even load 9 mm Mak, but nowadays good defensive ammo is available.
I currently have my good old FEG PA63, my son still enjoys the CZ 82? I think, have not seen that one in a while.

Commygun

My first decent semi-auto was a PMK-380 (the commercial model of your PPH). Very nice pistol for a modest price and a huge improvement over the Bryco M38 that preceded it. Ah, youth...

PSP

Congrats on two very nice looking pistols. They look like well stored safe queens. My only FEG purchase was in the form of a SMC-22. A good gun but my aging eyes didn't take to the tiny sights.

Enjoy your new European beauties.

smee78

There is just something cool looking about the FEG/SMC/PMK/PA looking guns. COngrats on the new additions. Is there a go-to fix for the heavy triggers of these small pistols?

Forte S+W

Very cool! I still kick myself for missing out on an opportunity to purchase a Hungarian MilSurp FEG PA-63 — basically the same gun chambered in 9x18 Makarov — in excellent condition with 2 magazines and a holster for $160 back in 2015. I could have bought it, I had the money, but I passed on it and regretted it ever since.