-hammer
-trigger
-bushing
-extended mag well
-grip screws with VZ grips

Ed Brown snakeskin MSH

Blind Hogg plunger tube

Plus the Wilson Combat OD Green Armor Tuff paint job

I like it. Might be done with this one unless I upgrade the sights.

IMG_0896.jpg

haveaniceday.jpg

evan1293

I don't care for the plug...that might not look too good in court, if it ever came to that.

Other than that...looks pretty sweet, good job!

AZ Med18

That looks very nice I am not too big into various color furniture but I do really like that custom job.

The plug is just telling other to have a nice day.

Not go to hell or your dead soon.

HKFan9

I doubt the plug would be an issue.

Anyways looks GREAT, could you give a rough estimate of how much it all cost?

chickenman

evan1293,
It might be in issue in a CT count but this is Texas. The judge would ask where to get his/her own. Remember Texas is one of two states where we have an express lane to death row….we don’t like to wait to see a BG gone.

HKFan9,
The plug of project? The project took a year and around $400 on top of the money I paid for the pistol itself. What got me was painting those small parts and the factory new Wilson parts from Wilson. I’ll E-Bay next time. Funny….I paid $400 for it dropped another $400 on it and couldn’t sell it for more than $600 I bet.

Kreyzhorse,
100% after I bought a stack of Wilson 8rd mags.

-chickneman

Last edited:

SilentHitz

Could have used a tad more black to accent the green, but I really like it! Nice job.:cool: If I had to use any weapon to save my bacon, the last thing on my mind would be what the court would think.

Kreyzhorse

100% after I bought a stack of Wilson 8rd mags.

I've got a TRP that has had zero FTE or FTF, but while I still use the original mags that came with the gun, the Chip McCormicks seem to run much better.

chickenman

SilentHitz,
I liked the parkerized look but I also would like a deep black frame under an OD green slide but if I do that I will hook up some Novak sights.