Muller Optics

Hoskins

Does anyone have any feedback...positive or negative on these scopes? in the market for a affordable scope with mil dot reticle, target turrets, & adjustable parralax.

rickdavis81

If you mean Mueller, then I have the Tac II 3-10x44. I like it. It's clear and repeatable. I have it mounted on a SPS tac 308.

wingman

Have a Mueller 4-14x44 APV, super clear glass, mounted on a Ruger 10/22 also an 8-32x44 target dot mounted on Savage 223, both very clear and so far no problems.

Txhillbilly

I have 2 Mueller Eraticator scopes on my AR's,They are decent optics for the money,above average clarity,good tracking,and a good warranty.
For the price they are hard to beat,but they will not compare to higher grade optics.

10-96

I've got three or four of the things now, mounted on varmint calibers from .243 to .223Rem. As said above- they are not as good as most of your $500+ scopes- but they sure aren't far off the quality mark either. The 8.5-25x's gather light well for higher power scopes, have good fov, sure adjustments (repeatable), and durable & solidly built. For the price- it's sure hard to beat them.

Rob96

I have the 4.5-14x40 All Purpose Tactical mounted on a Remington 700ADL Varmint. Very good scope!!!!

wingman

As said above- they are not as good as most of your $500+ scopes-

I would change that somewhat, the clarity of the 4-14x44 is as good as any $500 scope I've looked thorough and used, the possible difference is will they withstand the abuse or perhaps heavy recoil of a larger caliber, I use mine on nothing larger then 223 nor do I abuse a scope as with all tools it depend on intended purpose and how you treat it.

madcratebuilder

Mueller APV on a 10/22 for the past five years, perfect scope. A TAC II on a M1A for three plus years and now on a AR10. Handles the 7.62 auto with no problems, great glass and repeatable. I think their glass quality is better than any other in the same price range. You can buy better but it well cost a lot more.

rickdavis81

Means if you raise it 7 clicks for a shot, then lower it 7 clicks to return to zero your zero will stay the same and not be off

Hoskins

Thanks Rick for the answer & thanks all for the info. I ended up buying a Mueller 4-16x50mm AO Tactical w/ MILDOT reticle (also has illuminated function).

I haven't fired with it yet but can report that it is very clear glass, even at higher magnification. So far I an a satisfied customer.

Norrick

buddy of mine has a APV, I didn't really care for it at all. The turrets are those annoying little raised plastic tabs that look like they were meant to hold car fuses.

The optics were "OK" but nothing stood out to me that would make me want to spend a hundred bucks on it.

I'd spend less for something else, or more for something better.