Mr. Luttrell Raises the Bar Yet Again

overkill556x45

What a bunch of punks. Sucks when you can't even find peace on your own ranch.

I hope they charge them with as much as they can possibly tack on. Not to start in on L&P, but there are provisions in some states where possession of a firearm during another crime, or while in possession of drugs can be charged federally. Maybe some time in prison would wake them up a bit.

Unfortunately, they'll just get cruelty to animals, a fine, and they can go back and harass a war hero all over again. :barf:

Chris_B

I read that today and I feel so horrible for that guy..he named the dog after his dead comrades, too when he was given the dog as a puppy, and now the dog was killed by some of the same people he gave service for. It almost makes me physically sick

The story I read gave me the idea that the cops were a little afraid of the guy. Not that he was threatening in any way, but that they knew who he was and what he could do if he just simply decided to do it...no words of wrong-doing for the high speed pursuit he gave, nothing, just praise for him falling back on his training...which to me when reading between the lines means "HOLY S*** WE CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIDN'T KILL THEM"

M4Sherman

You know I really feel for this guy. Losing your dog by a bunch of lil wussy's who think they are bad arse because they have a handgun. But You know if he shot everyone of them dead he would get off without a worry BECAUSE the trauma he went through has most likely given him flashbacks and many other mental problems this mate will have to suffer through..

May God bless him

kirkcdl

If anyone can get those dirtballs' pictures Beck said he's post,post them everywhere you can think of...

Dragon55

Arrrggghhh!

I would not have had his self control. The best friend I ever had passed away a year ago (17 yr old Lab) and I would not have hesitated to defend her..... ever!