Mounts and Rings for Browning BAR Stalker in .243

I'm confused by what different vendors and spec's are telling me. Some have given me part numbers to a one piece rail, but when I look I see it is for a long action BAR. Others seem to have difficulty telling me what height to get. I am given the height of the rings, but not the base. ATN says the X-Sight 4k Pro I want to place on the rifle has a 50mm objective, but when I measure the shade it is 2.5" (63.5mm). Ugh! I'd appreciate some help on getting the right mount(s) and rings.

I was hoping to get a quick release type of setup, so I could more easily remove the X-Sight and put on a standard daytime scope. I was looking at the Leupold QR setups, but I'm not sure if I can get the height I need. I'm open to a rail setup if that's needed or better.

Any experience/help in this matter will be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get it right the first time.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

Yes. Thanks. Checking the Browning site, then calling were my first actions. The high integrated set might work. It would be close. 0.6" doesn't get it alone, but with the barrel taper it might. Sadly, it would be a buy and try. Also, it's not a quick release system. Browning doesn't make a QR set I could use. I might have to try it though, if I can't find a QR set.

I have an email into Optics Planet. They may be able to help. Unfortunately, Brownell's seemed more unsure than I. That surprised me. But maybe they have brought in less experienced help for the Black Friday and Christmas rushes.

Thanks again,
Andrew

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk