Mothers Day Present for my wife

Huskerguy

I took my wife to look at some semi auto 22's a couple weeks ago because I knew she really needed one. She liked a couple but wasn't all that excited about them. Yesterday we "happened" to be driving by my favorite gun shop on the way to a graduation and she saw what she wanted. She got the Ruger Mark III Hunter, Stainless, 6 7/8" fluted barrel. We have not shot it yet but it is a beautiful gun and she really likes the feel of it. I am so lucky to have a wife like her - even after 35+ years she puts up with me.:D

images.jpg

News-11-11-2004G.jpeg

This is my first attempt at downloading pictures so I will see how this works.

TailGator

You are truly fortunate. I gave my wife her choice of Mother's Day presents - a new compost bin, a new vacuum cleaner, a new wheel barrow, or two boxes of practice ammo for my latest gun. Believe it or not, she was not satisfied! And you guys know how hard it is to get ammo these days!;)

Singlesix1954

That is nice. I have one as my main pick-up pistol. It realy shoots good. You may find it to stove pipe for the first brick or so. Once past 550 rounds it should be smooted up and give no trouble. Mine likes Wolf Match Target, and Fed bulk HP. Good luck and congrats on the gun and your better half!