Most .22LR I've seen in one place since 2010....$$$

Rembrandt

Been a long time since I've seen this much .22 LR available. (Cabela's Omaha)

IMG_20151231_125136671_zpshzbzfvzk.jpg

IMG_20151231_125143813_zpsqbxhyndr.jpg

IMG_20151231_125151741_zpsvzxoaqsx.jpg

StukaJU87

Pfft... That price seems rather high to me. Last time I paid that much for .22LR at Cabela's, it was for 2100 rounds and came in a metal .50 cal ammo can. Granted it was only Fedaral 36gr HP but still.

SARuger

I get better stuff cheaper at Midway. I'm not a fan of Norma(neither are the 20 or so .22LR's that i own). Its plenty good enough for plinking though

JWT

Never known Cabela to be inexpensive. They might have decent inventories, but seldom good prices.

jasmith85

If you catch the right sales Cabelas can have some decent prices. The best deal I've found on brass cased 9mm in the last few years was there. $9.99 with free shipping and no tax since Tennessee does not have a Cabelas.

Machineguntony

The reason they have so much is because the prices are absurd. $64.99 for a brick?!

We have a Bass Pro Shops near Austin, in the suburb of around a Rock, that is price gouger central. They tons of 22. Tons. Because no one wants to buy it.

Cabelas is not much better.

The best deal in Austin is at a little indoor range named Reds Range. They have 22 for about 6c per round. When a mom and pop store can beat the pricing of a big box, with its large national buying power, the large stores deserve to go out of business (which they kind of are going out of business).