mossberg maverick 88 trigger assembly instructions

freeride21a

mossberg mav88 or 500 trigger assembly instructions

was shootinging in desert this past weekend and 40mph winds blew the shotgun off the table into the dirt rocks and sand. the good news is the gun still functioned!

but now as im cleaining it i ended up taking the modular trigger group apart, and even though i looked at where the springs were i dont remember them as im puting it back together. I know where the parts go, i just cant quite figure the springs out if someone could pop thier maverick 88 trigger group out and take a pic of the internals, that would be fantastic, or if someone has some sort of instructions...any help would be appreciated

-freeride21a

Last edited:
I had the same problem.

My dad left his m88 in the trunk of his car in the middle of winter for a week,and i went to check on it.the pump was frozen in place an every thing had ice on it.I brought it inside and disasembled everything down to the trigger housing before the ice melted an turned into rust.The internal workings came out of placein The trigger housing.I found out how to put it all back together.and it shoots fine now,but the pump release doesn't activate after i shoot it.so i have to press the button to pump it after evey shot.i need to fix it so it works right again.

I need help too.so can anybody tell tell witch way the pump release button inside of the trigger housing is supposed to go?it still wont activate after a shot!

PS:I need to fix it soon!

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
As a vietnamese feller once told me... "ROTS O RUCK ROUNDEYE!! Seriously it is gonna be a bugger! Looked like a swiss watch innards to me... there are exploded view images available and hopefully one will pop up here!
Brent