mossberg 590 info needed

Hi all, just got a used one for free but it's missing some parts...I went to Mossberg and looked at the diagram and figured out it needs a magazine spring, 2 speed feed springs, speed spring followers, recoil pad and a front site....what would be the best place to get all this? I intened to call Mosberg but just want to make sure there isn't a better place with better prices. The front site has a little nut still there...does the bead go on top of that? Also, is the magazine assembly just the spring, end cap and follower? Want to make sure I'm not missing anything...is there a spring retainer that goes on top of the spring before the end cap?

Sorry for all the questions but I really like the gun and wnat to put it back to original condition...Dave
IMG_0064.jpg

FYI...I called Mossberg and they were very helpful...also, all the parts were cheaper than the aftermarket houses...my total was under 25 bucks for everything....and the recoil pad was half of what I found at numrich....now if only car dealerships were like this....:)

webbee

The bead is broken off that sight. All you need is to unscrew that one and screw in a new one. It has probably been locktited on so you may have to carefully heat the brass sight to get the old locktite to release. Put some blue locktite on the new thread and screw it in. Let it sit over night and your good to go.

I usually replace the stock sight with one of these tritium shotgun sights from Brownells. Your Mossburg should take 5/40 thread on the bead.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=19914&title=TRITIUM+SHOTGUN+SIGHT