Mosin users- some goodies from RSI

Duzell

so i was goofing off on the web and found the ROCK Solid Industries has some new goodies that are low budget items

a new mosin firing pin spring, and new trigger shoes (timny and standard), also pillar bedding

i ordered the pillar bedding as i have a new stock in the works , thats going to be fancy

but i liked the trigger shoes, so i bought one to see how they are

being low cost is nice as well. thought you mosin users might enjoy

pillars for standard mosin screws/trigger
m39_pillars_033.jpg

New spring
spring-pic-300x300.jpg

Trigger shoes
Mosin-Nagant-Shoe-On-trigger.jpg

Mosin allen screws
action_screw.jpg

Mosin-Marauder

Those pillars look interesting. They're non-invasive, I would hope? Wouldn't wanna hurt my baby! :D Already have a trigger and firing pin spring from C&R Surplus Springs, though.

Edit, looks like you'd have to get rid of some of the wood from the stock, I'm not sure if I will order them.

Duzell

my pillars just got in. i think you'd need to drill out the screw areas a bit wider before you could install this. i would not recommended this for the original stock as it needs modification. the trigger shoe is an Allen screw that latches onto the trigger via the sides

Duzell

other manufacturers

Fore less invasive parts on standard mosin there is also BRASS STACKER

they make many parts, the safety cocking nob is quite handy and makes the mosins safety work more like a K31(less difficult). the mounts are good, but the require you to nock out the rear sights pins.

i find these products are built very well, enjoy

http://brassstacker.com/mosin-nagant/

there is also a wrap around scope mount i keep hearing about. its not supposed to need any mods and allows you to use a scope.i dont have much info on that product

Venom1956

Be careful with trigger shoes... If it makes it wider then the guard u might be in store for some dangerous surprises.