Mosin stripper clip source?

Mosin44az

I have bought and sold a number of Mosins over the years, and made the mistake recently of giving away my "working" stripper clips in one of these transactions.

The ones that worked had the straight sides, no pincers at the ends. Not terrific at holding cartridges, but much easier to feed into the magazine.

Now the only Mosin clips I can find around town are the awful Chinese ones with the pincers. Impossible to even get the rounds to MOVE, let alone feed the magazine.

Are there any reliable sources, online or otherwise, that have the straight-sided Mosin clips?

Or any other ideas on what to do? Right now my hex has to be fed one round at a time....

thanks

DeepEastKilla

get the cheap ones, they are fine if you can learn how to work them. just load them so the rims wont lock and then when you go to load the magazine seat the clip and lift up the top round with your index finger. Then push down with your thumb towards the rim of the cartridge. just practice it a bunch and youll get the hang of it.

I ordered mine off of ebay for cheap.

Edit* and if you really couldnt get them working im sure it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to either bend them strait or remove the tabs all together.