Mosin prices???

5whiskey

Good Grief!!! I haven't really looked at firearms in the past year at all because times are tight for me. Not that I can really call myself "in the market," but I was kicking around some M/N prices. Holy Cow! $120.00 + shipping is about as cheap as I can find! Not long ago you could get it shipped to the door for 90 bucks. Yugo 24/47s have gone up in price significantly too. I bought one for 150, all matching and in good shape, 3 years ago. Now a non-matching model goes for 220. Is it me or do I need to make some more money and invest in some C&Rs while the gettin's good?

jsmaye

A lot of internet mail-order shops still sell them for under $100, and if you live in an area served by the Big 5 sporting goods chain, they routinely put them on sale <$100.

tahunua001

kentucky gn store has them for $80 but after shipping and FFL you're still paying the $120 that you would out of all the LGS. out here's a little worse than most places, our mosins are going for 150 and everyone's still sold out most of the time. I am also a little miffed with the cheap generic mausers costing $300. trying to find a non sportered 1917 in decent condition for under a grand? forget about it. 1903s and K98s?....well those are a mythical C&R piece that no shop owner has actually seen with their own eyes. C&R is closing up fast, I would recommend getting while the getting's hot.

tobnpr

AIM and Classic Arms still at $90...
http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-eligible/lng-m91-30-nagant

If you have your FFL, Southern Ohio Gun has them as well but they didn't publish the price in their last flyer; I'm sure they're in the same range.

And, I just bought a 24/47 from SOG for $195.. beautiful condiition.

Just a few trying to capitalize on the increasing popularity by squeezing out a few more bucks.

jsmaye

The carbines disappeared for while, of course driving their price up, but the long rifles have been consistent in both price and availability.