Mosin Nagant 91/30 stocks...

SurplusShooter

I have a 91/30 with a stock that was sporterized and wish to restore the rifle to as issued condition. The problem is that I can not find website that has them in stock outside of Ebay which is not a big deal. But I was just curios to see if any of you guys new a good source of 91/30 stock sets, I checked Numrich, SOG, and Buymilsurp.com.

Thank you.

boostedtt91

may i ask whats wrong with ones on ebay if nobody else has them? Everyone that sells Mosin Nagant parts usually have them everytime i looked for stuff, i dont know any of the sites names of the top of my head. Im sure if you just search Mosin Nagant parts you'll find one

SurplusShooter

nothing is wrong with ebay other then I have had some minor issues with fire arm related products being different from what is pictured/described. But I suppose it is worth a shot if no other options are available.

warningshot

I have a 91/30 Laminated stock.

When you look into the magazine cut-out area you can still clearly see the wood carving splinters. I'll sell the whole thing, everything minus the barreled action. It came off a 1938 Tula, via Big 5, 2011.

It 'aint' cheap.

m&p45acp10+1

I think that one looks like it will work as a fine, and dandy shooter. I would just buy another rifle that is all original it is not like they cost that much. (Oh and I am a cheap skate.)