More snubbies than ever?

ZVP

Just iewhenyougetanother vehicle, ya see em everywhere... Well the last couple years, all I've seen are Snubbies! Perhapsitsthat they make up into aperfectcarry gun?
The bullet weights are either Heavy for penetration or light for low recoil/explosive preformance while stillretainigweight for penetration
All a way better caliber cheaters tics than the 380. I do admit 380 pistols hinder and carry way better!
We'll se, just Hkow the old favorite .38 Snubbie retains it's reputation?
Please,please don't abuse older steel framedSnubbies by shooting Plus P loads through them!!!
JMHO

L

JMag1

fbd2af67aec0ee2c1674ddad4502e67d.jpg

I’ll attempt to decipher by stating that no .380 looks like a snub...even fewer perform like one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThomasT

Just iewhenyougetanother vehicle, ya see em everywhere... Well the last couple years, all I've seen are Snubbies! Perhapsitsthat they make up into aperfectcarry gun?
The bullet weights are either Heavy for penetration or light for low recoil/explosive preformance while stillretainigweight for penetration
All a way better caliber cheaters tics than the 380. I do admit 380 pistols hinder and carry way better!
Please,please don't abuse older steel framedSnubbies by shooting Plus P loads through them!!!
JMHO

God I love his post. They always make my day.:D:D:D

Buckeye!

I have 3 ,38spl snubbies one a J frame two Charters , 3 357 mag ,One Taurus , one LCR357, one S&W 357 ..and one Charter 44 spl

I do like my Snubbies ... 38 spl is always special to me .. The new Federal 130 gr HST looks like a great performer ....

m&p45acp10+1

I like my snubs. I also would advise please proof read your post if posting using a phone, or tablet. I know the darn letters are so small, and the spacebar can be hard to hit without missing and hitting the zxcvbnm keys instead.

AK1911

I've a Colt Detective and a SW Airweight. Can't get used to the cylinder latch on the Colt. I don't miss the extra round either. The SW carries much better.

Kreyzhorse

Oh my..... allow me to try to translate.

I believe that the OP was attempting to point out that he has noticed are large amount of people carrying snub nose revolvers particularly as they enter and exit their cars?

They offer lots of cartridge choices.

They have better ballistics than the easier to conceal .380s...

Don't abuse your steel framed snubs ( or any gun for that matter.)

Best thread ever.

JMag1

I've a Colt Detective and a SW Airweight. Can't get used to the cylinder latch on the Colt. I don't miss the extra round either. The SW carries much better.

Man, I just can’t do there. Six-shot DS...winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drbill

I’ve carried an S&W AirWeight in an ankle holster for years with standard pressure Hornaday 158gr jacketed hollow points.I don’t feel "under gunned”. With a similar handload I put down a pit bull down once with three shots at arms length. First one,a head shot might have been all that I needed.The animal control officers said three shots with something more potent like a .357 or .45acp isn’t unusual.

Bongo Boy

Oh my..... allow me to try to translate.

Nice job! I tried using Chrome's 'translate this page' but it said it was unable to.

Now, as for a carry gun--snubbie or no--I'd have to burn through a LOT of ammo and range time to feel comfortable drawing and firing to hit anything with a revolver. I have a Kahr K40 (double action only), and find it requires an extreme amount of practice, Not that I object to a lot of practice--just saying that, for me, a wheel gun would be quite a challenge.

As to whether popularity of the snub-nose has increased, I have no idea--I actually don't know personally anyone who even owns a revolver. IMO they don't know what fun they're missing.