More pictures

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
Wallpaper-size, perfect for the workplace ;)

For the folks who convinced me that .410 can't do what 12 gauge can:
410vs12_s.jpg
hi-res
410vs12-2_s.jpg
hi-res

For the folks who think that TFL is short on cute ladies. Sorry folks, she's married. Nice rifle, too.
ocelot5SKS.jpg

aimSKS.jpg

And for the eternal assertion that .223 is just a .22, in the grand scheme of things.
varmint223_s.jpg
hi-res
22hp_s.jpg
hi-res

Does anyone know why the front of the 223 jacket is crimped the way itis?

Jhp147

Deleting what I originally posted after re-looking at the bullet, I do see the crimping. Middle aged eyes and greasy kid handprints the monitor...

Last edited:

ckurts

Oleg, I don't know if it's the photographers magic arts, or somebody spent a long time refinishing that SKS, but that wood is really beautiful. The wood on my old Chinese model looks like some Asian soldier had used it in lieu of a ball-peen hammer throughout a lengthy career. But then, I bought mine about 1988 for less than $100, including bandoleer, bayonet, cleaning kit, and 60 rounds of ammo.

I'm married too, but there's somethin' about a woman in a cowboy hat cradling a firearm that gets my old heart started good!

Kurt

Oleg Volk

Staff Alumnus
All I have is a 20ga and runt got a couple of 12s. 410 belongs to a friend. I now suu 16ga buck and aslugs, but nothin g except birdshot for 28ga.