More black coyotes

Deja vu

I have never seen a black Coyote. I have seen lots of grey and a few brown and even one that was a red color but never black...

bswiv

Looks like a adult and a offspring.......

I've not seen a black one in the flesh either, and to tell you the truth I'd just as soon not see ANY SIGN of the darn things in the woods here.

But sadly they have become pests, pests that so far have proven themselves imune to any and all attmeps on our part at control.

If we have to have the darn things though I'd like to see a black one, and I'd like to hang his hide on the wall!

Deja vu

I think they come in the ame colors as Wolves, I have seen mostly grey with black, brown, red (are there white coyotes?)

LOUD

seems like I heard that wolf dna has been found in coyote samples around here......LOUD

BIG P

Ga. Black Coyote

Here one from last winter fell to a 308 saiga.:D

Attachments

• 34257_104037469647969_100001251484263_26684_37979_n.jpg
    34257_104037469647969_100001251484263_26684_37979_n.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 114

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
In my area, the black yotes are nearly a jet black but most will have some PURE white... Chest blazes and socks are often seen...

Eglin AFB WMA office wanted a black yote for their visitor center... after many were declined because of white, they finally had one mounted... Since then the hunters haven't gotten one to them with much less white markings...

Brent

BfloBill

Most in my area are grey, had a couple that were such a light brown they almost looked blonde. No black ones yet.

Shotgun693

At one time Texas A&M did a study and claimed that nearly every Coyote in Texas had some dog blood in'm. I've heard many refute it but given the color of some Coyotes I believe it.

hagar

Friend of mine shot this in SC.
attachment.php