Molot vepr 12

uradaisyifudo

I am happy to report I have owned the VEPR 12 for a few months now and I am very pleased with it, I have had a few FTFeed issues which I attribute to some aftermarket 12 round magazines. Otherwise the gun feeds and fires reliably and hits where you place the front sight. I noticed a 25 round drum for the VEPR is available now, and I have been looking forward to this, has anyone tried one out yet?

Destructo6

I've shot a converted VEPR with a 25 round drum. I was bored/in pain with it before the drum was empty. It looked a lot more fun than it was to shoot.

The Veprs are very mag sensitive.

uradaisyifudo

I have yet to be bored by throwing 12 gauge down range. I could shoot trap for the better part of any given afternoon, the option to throw down 25 rounds of buckshot and slugs is appealing to me. I am shooting 2 and 3/4 shells, not 3" so really not that bad...YES I experienced magazine issues, thus the question. Seriously though? Bored before 25 rounds? I am sorry.

Destructo6

Yep, like I said, it looked a lot more fun than it was.

I'll shoot my autoloader shotgun all day and have plenty of fun, but the AK design adapted to a shotgun did nothing for me.

The best is when guys bring Saiga/Vepr shotguns to a 3gun match. Disaster every time. At least they tried it, right?