MMM Trash

Cougar

Million Mom March trash, literally!! :mad:

Check it out! http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/education.cgi?read=249

I was given this link by a member of the Second Amendment Sisters, www.sas-aim.org ,that kinda proves what a bunch of irresponsible people were organizing the Million Mom March rally in DC on Mother's Day. The pictures were supposedly taken 4 days after the Milliom Mommie rally. They left a literal mountain of stuff behind on The Mall in DC. What do you suppose would happen in our side did something like this? E-mile or write your congresscritters about this blatant violation of anti-littering laws! It makes me so mad! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you really think that if they would have had 750,000 people at their rally (as they claim) that any of this would be excess?

------------------
Remember, just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you!

[This message has been edited by Cougar (edited May 29, 2000).]

po boy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Cougar
I expect that from the MMM Moronic Misinformed Mommies.....and the Clit-on Crew sponcered by Rosie (Spoons) o'Donald Duck........;(Originally posted by Cougar:
Million Mom March trash, literally!! :mad:

Check it out! http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/education.cgi?read=249

I was given this link by a member of the Second Amendment Sisters, www.sas-aim.org ,that kinda proves what a bunch of irresponsible people were organizing the Million Mom March rally in DC on Mother's Day. The pictures were supposedly taken 4 days after the Milliom Mommie rally. They left a literal mountain of stuff behind on The Mall in DC. What do you suppose would happen in our side did something like this? E-mile or write your congresscritters about this blatant violation of anti-littering laws! It makes me so mad! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you really think that if they would have had 750,000 people at their rally (as they claim) that any of this would be excess?

[/quote]