Missouri Bullet Company

mrayw

Hey Gang,
I had a interesting day. After loading and shooting several boxes of 9,38,and 45 cast bullets from Missouri Bullet Company paid them a visit in person to replenish stock. It was interesting to see them actually made.The machines make progressive loading presses look very simple.
Brad is very knowledgeable about 1911's, shooting and loading. He really took time to answer all my questions. Good quality bullets at a great price and I have had absolutely no leading problems!

DaveInPA

I had a GREAT experience with them lately. I had ordered 1,000 .45ACP bullets, and a LOT of them didn't have any lube in the lube grooves. Needless to say, I was disappointed. I emailed Brad to let him know about the lack of quality. He emailed me an apology. I thought that was the end of it.

A few days later, 1,000 bullets arrived at my house from them. FREE. And they're all perfect. I'm a customer for life after that.

tokarev762

I'm happy with my order. I ordered 1,000 RNFP and 1,000 SWC to load .45acp and so far I've ony had 20 out of a 1000 where enough of the lube had fallen off that I couldn't load. I figure that someday, when I get enough to make it worth my wile, I'd lube them with Lee's Liquid Alox and try them.

Last edited:

jaguarxk120

Chances are a sizer machine ran out of lube. I do not think there is any connection between casters and lubers. Just the fact a machine ran low on lube.

Our inspection procedures along with our quality control system only allow the very highest quality cast bullets to be packaged and shipped. Our Quality Standards page decribes what our mission is all about.

Don P

Thanks for the link. just checked the shipping and it would save me $2 per 1k. Better off keeping it local but those are very competative prices

DaveInPA

I for one am just fine with the commercial bullet makers coming on TFL.
We can agree or disagree with their posts and comments, but they bring real time professional knowledge to the forum for discussion.
Just my thought, not trying to put a negative spin on your post.
Best regards,
SN
PS: Good example Matt's post #3 http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/...d.php?t=326483

I completely agree and have no problem with them being here and helping us with their knowledge. But this thread is for positive comments about his competitor. Seems like a tacky place to push his product.

Ok, fine. I'll order from Missouri, Dave. Don't break my arm... :D

Seems like a pretty good outfit. Prices seem good, too. I'll make sure to tell them that you referred me, Dave. Us PA boys gotta stick together, you know...

However, if they screw me with no lube....
Man, that sounded bad. :eek:

lll Otto lll

The OP is cross posting this exact thread on another board http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread.php?t=217896
It appears that not everyone is in love with Missouri Bullet Co.

dardascastbullets said:
Our inspection procedures along with our quality control system only allow the very highest quality cast bullets to be packaged and shipped. Our Quality Standards page decribes what our mission is all about.
That's great, but what does that have to do with Missouri Bullet Co.?
Many of your posts here and on other boards are nothing more than spam.