Missed a great deal

blchandl2

A co-worker and I went to the LGS at lunch yesterday. He immediately noticed a used Beretta 84F in the case. It looks brand new and had a price of $375 (included two mags and a holster). Store owner said he would take $350. Buddy asked me if I wanted it and I told him he saw it first so he had first dibs. Well, he bought it. D@mn! I would have bought it if he had declined.

My turn will come. :cool:

aarondhgraham

That was a good deal,,,

I just paid $400.00 for a used Model 85BB with an extra mag,,,
I thought I received a good deal,,,
Yours was better.

Aarond

bigghoss

exact same thing happened to me with a friend and a ruger 10/22. still trying to talk him into letting me have it for what he paid since he'd rather have one with open sights instead of a bull barrel.

WVsig

Then I won't say what I paid for this one.... I would just make you cry. LOL :D

DSCF2034.jpg

DSCF2037.jpg

Smaug

Buddy asked me if I wanted it and I told him he saw it first so he had first dibs. Well, he bought it. D@mn! I would have bought it if he had declined.

Whenever you shoot with him, just remind him of how the 380 ACP is really just a marginal round, and may not get the job done when it comes right down to it. Grind away at his confidence, and maybe he will sell it to you...

Someone was selling an 85 here not too long ago, like new, asking $475, and I didn't have the funds, so I had to pass. $350 was a STEAL, unless it was in pretty rough shape. (They go for $600+ new, I believe)

gunluver

Great deal! I just passed on a used 85F a few weeks ago. LGS wanted $599 for it. I think I could do better, I'll be patient.