mini gun or M16

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamweaver

trying to decide what to mount on the new car...
will be mounted in place of the passenger seat, with the top down.
mainly for cyotes and other uninvited vermin......:D

dsc0122v.jpg

Boberama

Congrajulations! That's awesome. Enjoy your new car!

I believe mounting a gun on a vehicle is illegal. Restored tanks must not have working cannons (although you can modify them to shoot huge flare thingys), and restored airplanes can't have working machine guns, etc.

If you want to mount a gun anyways, make sure you have permission. I would consider a mount like in the DPV.

dreamweaver

yep, red jacket gave me the idea.
my buddy tells me the car can't handle the mini gun. he says if it was fired ant any angle besides straight ahead it would flip the car.
so looks like the m16 is the way to go.
would have to be on some sort of hydraulic mount, so it could be lowered and the top put up......:)

dreamweaver

I like your shed!

the white doored shed is actually a chicken coop. 12x24 with 20x20 outside run enclosed in chicken wire. email me if you want details, as there is no gun thread associated with it.
the shed to the left (in the picture) is actually a 48x96' steel aircraft hanger type building.
inside the big shed are 3 gun safes in a heated/air-conditioned room at the back. two safe's are for guns, one for ammo.
local farm store is getting in more liberty centurion safes at $699. i have two already, best value out there, imho

AK103K

Id put a minigun on each fender, and get a license plate for the front that said "The Red Baron" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.