Milt Sparks VM2 for P7M8 is GREAT!

Forseti

It is tough to get a really good in the waistband holster for a P7...its not a "common" pistol like a Glock or 1911. It has a relatively unusual shape, with a large grip.

After a lot of "web" research and reading, I took a bit of a chance on a Milt Sparks VM2 custom made for the P7...it cost about $103, and I had never seen one "specifically" for the P7. You can look at the pics of the VM2 NOW for the P7...(I think they may have taken a pic of the one they made for me...)

I just got mine after the standard wait of about 8 weeks. It is GREAT! Better than I expected. It does hug the body, makes it very concealable. It also has a long leather extension that completely insulates the slide of the P7 from the body all the way across.

I must say that if you are looking for an in the waistband holster for a P7 (or probably other pistols as well...mine is just the P7) you should take a hard look at the VM2.

Take a look at http://www.miltsparks.com

and just so you know, I am just a customer, not a "shill". I've only bought one holster from them, this is my first, and I am very satisfied.