Midway

uncyboo

Is anyone other than me having trouble getting on the Midway USA site? I need to place an order and can't get the site to open since yesterday....

THEZACHARIAS

Browsing it on the other tab. Bandwidth trouble maybe? I notice their new site is a bit more finciky about that kind of thing.

Scrapperz

I noticed their home page uses a-lot of resources from your computer but go to another page in their sight and that decreases. I like them though and do buy much from them and will continue to. Maybe they need to make the home page different. Maybe try opening a page other than the home page might help. I usually bookmark a product page and just open midway up that way.

MosinM38

Works fine for me.

Home page is a leeetttlllle slow, but the rest is fast.

Overall, the site's performance, uptime seems to have imrpoved for ME, since they upgraded.

And it's ironic, I'm using an ancient machine, IE6, and slow dialup....It shoulda been worse.

alloy

Fine today, molasses yesterday, and when it did finally open it wasn't the current site, it was some script version.

PopespcWorks

Every try Graf and Sons? Their website shows a lot of out of stock but the other day I ordered 5000 CCI 500 Small pistol and it showed out of stock and they shipped them the very next day. Great price. I shop at Midway also though.

Fox1

Midway USA's site has been inaccessible to a lot of folks yesterday and today.
Mostly people using Comcast but I'm on a different ISP and I can't get to it either.

I called them this morning and passed the information along.
The gentleman I talked to thanked me and said they weren't aware of any problems and he said he was able to hit it this weekend.

I gave him the information I had from running a DIG as far as the IP and Time to Live that Midway is reporting to other DNS servers.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon, I need to place an order!

:)

uncyboo

Yes have and will use Graf. I was just filling a wish list in prep for an order this week to Midway and Sat afternoon I couldn't get on. Good news is it is now back up for those that were having trouble.

Onward Allusion

New site is a bandwidth hog. Their use of drop downs for everything is distracting. They also probably need some database work on the back-end to speed up the queries.

uncyboo
Midway

Is anyone other than me having trouble getting on the Midway USA site? I need to place an order and can't get the site to open since yesterday....

blume357

Worked fine for me over the weekend but I heard of another person who

was having trouble on Sunday too. It looks like they finally got their search engine fixed. for six months or more it was a joke... now the only problem I see is on a general search for say 'AR15' you only get 13 pages tops.

attila787

The site is down for all west coast people. Thanks to a member of ours in the reloading section he suggested to use IP address: 205.173.99.162

Using the ip address works great! Midway is working on the problem.

MrM4

they are know for having a slow site, but usally you cna find what ever you need there or brownells.

nhm90

Midway seems to have a lot of issues with their site.

When they are down, try Grafs. The prices are usually pretty comparable between the two.

blume357

there site was absolutely awful for a long time.... this past year

as of late it works great. No problems at all... almost too fast. same computer on my end.