Midway USA donates $100,000 to TSRA

JohnKSa

Administrator
My wife and I attended the 2nd Annual TSRA Foundation Banquet last night.

A representative from Midway USA was in attendance and presented a $100,000 check for use in TSRA youth shooting programs.

I was impressed, and judging from the standing ovation it seems I wasn't alone.

Nice to see someone (Mr. Larry Potterfield, CEO of Midway USA) who is willing to give back to the shooting community.

hoytinak

Very nice to hear that. I just renewed my membership with TSRA last week and this week I made a huge order with Midway...that's about all I can "donate". :D

aerod1

I am proud to say I do a lot of business with Midway USA. It is a great company that gives wonderful service. Evidently Larry Potterfield supports our 2A rights with his wallet!!!

Greybeard

That is good news. I will go out of my way to buy from Midway.

I was in the exhibit hall most of the day today and had not heard that. BTW, John, if there Sunday (or anyone else in the Metromess), come by and say hello. I will be around DCSA table (157) and/or www.texaschlforum.com folks at 156.

JohnKSa

Administrator
Midway is really doing a lot for the gun community these days. They sponsor a ton of shooting/hunting shows on the Outdoor Channel. They sell a lot of things I want at good prices, offer good customer service and do a lot to support the shooting sports. I'm not so starry-eyed that I ignore the fact that Midway is getting something out of it too, but I'm perfectly ok with that fact given the attitude and actions of the company and CEO.

I probably walked right by you a couple of times today. My wife and I dropped by the show to look around and also to renew our TSRA memberships.

We did stop by and get Suzanna Gratia Hupp to sell us an autographed copy of her new book. It looks like a winner.

Jim Downey

I'm a hometown boy of Midway, and one of my BBTI partners is buds with Larry P. They're a good company, from everything I hear and see. Goodness knows it's convenient to be able to place an order and then just pop down the road to pick it up.

Jim D.

N.H. Yankee

I've dealt with midway quite a bit and can say I have never been letdown. Prices are good, service is good and they seem like a company of the past where the customer is #1.