Midway no longer selling Adams & Bennett barrels for Savage

Elkins45

I sure wish I had picked up a couple in interesting calibers before the stopped selling them. They certainly were great bargains. The 35 Whelen I bought last year is a tack driver for sure!

Now they are selling Shaw barrels for $200 that come with a wrench and headspace gauges, but I already have those and don't really need spares.

They still offer them for 98 Mauser, but the beauty of the Savage is that you don't need a reamer to set headspace.

mkk41

The word I got from someone who worked for Midway was that ER Shaw was the maker of the A&B barrels for Midway.

10-96

I'd heard that too. In fact, I think they used to indicate that in some of their old catalogues.

260 Rem

We have been running Group Buys for ER Shaw Savage barrels for several months now. These buys give you much more chamber options to choose from:

www.gunshack.com/savagebarrels/

Right now we still have some 6.5 sporters in stock as well as 223, 243 and 6.5 varmint contours on the way.

tobnpr

We have been running Group Buys for ER Shaw Savage barrels for several months now. These buys give you much more chamber options to choose from:

www.gunshack.com/savagebarrels/

Right now we still have some 6.5 sporters in stock as well as 223, 243 and 6.5 varmint contours on the way.

If only you had the 6.5's in the Varmint contour, I'd buy two of them right now...
Hate those skinny barrels...that's why I'm re-barreling.