Midway brass orders

wild willy

Any body elses bulk brass from Midway been short of brass.I've ordered around 1200 cases from them this year. A 500 box of .204 was short 6 a 100 box of .220 was short 1 and a box of .32 I ordered last year was short 1.then with the case or two with the bad necks I'am even shorter.Bulk brass used to come with 1 or 2 extras.I know its not much but when I pay for 100 or 500 I like to get what I paid for

rtpzwms

they're getting even with you...lol :D

are these the commercial packs or once fired and bagged? and did you call them on it?

True bulk will be counted by weighing. That means the exact count will vary with case weight lot variation. When the cases are running a little light, you'll get more and vice versa.

wild willy

Bulk new brass.I called they give you credit per piece.I've been buying bulk for years.Used to be you got an extra one or two if you had any culls you still had your 100 or 500 or whatever.Just wondering if its just my luck or a lot of people being shorted.Bought a couple bags from Cabelas they were either right on or a case or two extra

droptrd

Yes ive noticed this too lately. This is why now i just save money and buy used brass. with used brass im paying a fraction of the cost. Ive yet to be shorted on case count. And I average about 10 bad cases out of 500 but I usually get a few extras in the count. If you take your time with the case prep you can still make some high quality ammo.