Media reports on "arsenal" of "automatic weapons" and means it?

David Park

This past Saturday on Fox 5 News in DC, there was a story of a Maryland (PG County?) man who started firing weapons out of the windows of his house, aiming for (invisible) intruders in the trees of his front yard. The media of course started using words like "arsenal," "assault weapons," and "automatic rifles" and I started to laugh, but from the pictures the guy had a good-sized collection including a few full-autos (looked like Mac-10 types). Reportedly he is a licensed dealer of some sort, and only one weapon (a sawed-off shotgun) was illegal.

For some reason, I haven't been able to find this story anywhere online, including the FOX 5 website. Does anyone have more details? I can post what I remember from the report if anyone's interested.

BTW, if this had happened in Northern VA, I would have suspected the involvement of Mike Irwin. ;)

dZ

maybe they found invisible bodies and the Men in Black done neuralized the neighborhood

The wash post is usually quite happy to line parrot cages with that kind of story