Mec-Gar mags?

Mastrogiacomo

I'm looking for 10 round mags cheaper than what BUSA sells for the Beretta 92FS. Does anyone use these mags? How do they work in your gun? Thank you.

Laura

Onward Allusion

Mec Gar makes OEM mags for a good number of manufacturers. Sig, Kel Tec, & CZ... I think Beretta, too. All my S&W 59XX series pistols use either OEM or Mec Gar.

Pahoo

Same, Same and still good !!!

How do they work in your gun?
Every so often, this question come up in this form and the answer never changes. By my measure, they are the best. I have extra magazines on a number of pistols and when you compare the OEMs to the Mec-Gar, they are the same. The only difference is what is stamped on then. One might say Beretta and the other Mec-Gar and both came from Mec-Gar. .... ;)

Be Safe !!!

Mastrogiacomo

Thank you for the replies. I'm going to go with them then, much cheaper than the BUSA and I can buy more for the dollar. Thank you again.

Gunnels

I have bought these mags for several of my Beretta's. In my opinion they are better than the factory mags. Mary of my Beretta's were bought used so the first thing I do is replace the mag.

Jay24bal

I also suspect they make the OEM Mags for Beretta as they look pretty identical to me in terms of the welding and what not.

I also know for a fact they make the OEM for my 1911 R1S from Remington.

Regardless, I have used their mags in a variety of my guns, and have never encountered a problem beyond bent feed lips after many years of use, and pliers fixes that.

smee78

I use them in my Beretta 84F and they work great, a friend also uses them in his Taurus 92 and he has no problems. I havent heard any problems from them.