Maybe you can tell me what rifle this is?

hunter33

haha ok forget the second part i will tell you wy i am asking after i find out what kind of rifle it is.Sorry if the second part was confusing.I dont have the rifle yet to give you a pic.

Tom2

Let me guess, you are gonna finnagle some old widow out of her husbands rifle and gonna tell her it is worth 50 dollars? You saw it peeking in the window and were afraid to ask her about it until the estate sale. What a wild guess. About as wild as the posting.

mrawesome22

I see that you have not heeded my suggestion of getting Firefox with spell check hunter33. I'm not sure if it will correct run on sentences.

hunter33

omg! i freaking have it ok you happy!? it doesn't check stuff like that!It's not sentence checker it spell checker!

davlandrum

Come on Hunter - People are going to think all Oregonians are english-challenged hicks.

I don't mind being a hick, but I do think grammer and spelling count. We know you are young, but you know you can do better. You make an impression every time you post, so what kind of impression do you want to make?

OK, I will get off my high horse now...:p

dwatts47

Can you tell me what gun this is?

Its a 9mm I think, With a polymer frame, it has a magazine that holds .. .I don't know maybe 16 or 17 rounds. Its black.

I'd tell you why I want to know, but you'd probably call me an idiot an not respond to my post.