Mauser WTP 2?

j-framer

Hi everybody,

How many of you own the scarce and desirable Mauser WTP II pocket pistol? If you happen to be one of the lucky ones, could you post a picture?

I'm looking for one, and they're just about non-existent, it seems. The only one I've found for sale is on GunsAmerica for about $1200.00.

Robert Lane

Semi Auto Pistols

Good Evening J-F

I have been looking how to email you but computers and forums aren't generally my thing. I came across you via a search I have done for Clement 5mm 1903's via Google and noted that you wrote quite a lot on a thread on this sight.

I am in the UK and here handguns are band 'Full Stop' with the exceptions of 5mm Calibre 2.7 & 3mm Kolibri and only then can be owned as long as you never fire them.

I have bought one at great cost for my collection and wished to know more about these 1903 models. You have written more than I have found anywhere else on the net and so I would like to know more.

Two questions I have are 1: My No:6401 is Very Very Very Good Condition but does not have grips, would it have had Mk1-2-or3 Grips and who's copies are the best? I have looked at www.MidwayUSA.com but wonder if better copies are available.

2: Where on the net my I find more info on Clement and the factory, company logo etc. as I have done many searches but turned up little.

As guns are very restricted in the UK there is little chance of finding anything out.

If you want details of my gun for your recorded please ask. The Trigger, Safety & Block are all blacked, but the sides of the block the blacking is polished off so as to stop scratches showing.

robertlanedesign@aol.com

robert lane design on You Tube

Thanks Robert