Master Photographer Yamil 'Sued' at IDPA World Championship

Glenn E. Meyer

Yamil Sued

The International Defensive Pistol Association is pleased to announce that Yamil Sued will be joining us at the Inaugural World Championship, September 21 – 24, in Frostproof, Florida as the official Match Photographer

- So is this ambiguous? I get it in the e-mailing from IDPA. I wonder why they are suing this photographer and then I open up the mailing.

Still LOL.

:D

Dave Anderson

If you've seen recent issues of various gun magazines, Gun Digest, the Blue Press, or the top glossy catalogs from the shooting industry you've probably seen Yamil's outstanding work. While some photographers tend to specialize, Yamil is equally adept at product photos, people in-studio, or action photos at the range. If you can pry away the Nikons and get a pistol in his hands he's a pretty good shot as well.

Yamil, what names are you considering as alternatives to Yamil Sued? Hmmm...Yamil Litigated...Yamil Lawyersup.....Yamil Seeyaincourt....

Maybe best to leave well enough alone. Change is bad.

Nikon4ever. (I am trying out a Canon 7D. So sue me. I mean litigate.)

yrsued

Dave,

Thanks for the kind comments.

I must say that the only thing I'm not that good at is the fashion stuff, I know how to light the models, but the posing is not something I'm terribly good at.

The 7D is a good body, but.... Wait to see what's in store for the fall from Nikon... I'm sure it's going to be mind blowing, just like the D3 was.

Y

Last edited: