Mass Knifing

woodit

WHEN are we going to close the knife show loophole?
==================================

<P>
Five stabbed to death in Sacramento County
<P>
Updated: Aug. 20, 2001 - 1:00 p.m.
<P>
A man stabbed his wife to death in North Highlands Monday and then went to a house in Rancho Cordova where he killed an elderly couple and his two children, investigators said.
<P>
The man, identified as Nikolay Soltys, 27, then fled in a vehicle.
<P>
Police, deputies and the California Highway Patrol were searching for the suspect, who is believed to be driving a silver Nissan Altima.

<P>
Details were sketchy, but early reports indicated investigators believe Soltys killed his 27-year-old wife at a duplex in the 3700 block of Scallop Court just before 10 a.m. He allegedly told a neighbor what he had done and then left.
<P>
Soltys then allegedly went to a home in Rancho Cordova where he stabbed to death an elderly couple and his two children, a 7- or 9-year-old and an infant.
<P>
One of the children was dead at the scene and the other was taken to UC Davis Medical Center, where she died.
<P>
No other details were available.
<P>
-- Bee Metro Staff

glennda

Knitting needles don't kill people,

Crazy people with knitting needles do.

Maybe they should make them sell those knitting needle corks that insures the yarn doesn't come off while not knitting. That might stop a senseless knitting tragedy.

MatthewM

I live in the peoples state of Calif.
It was covered all day on the radio and television.

Never once did I hear that the people were stabbed, just "killed". I guess that they wanted to leave the implication that it was by a gun.

They also failed to mention the brand, model and length of the knife. They've also failed to make any kind of rallying cry for limiting access to knives by felons or registration. Not even any statistics.:rolleyes:

Master Blaster

We need common sense knife control:

We need to ban evil assault knives that are over 3" in length, have black handles, and finger guards that keep you form cutting yourself while stabbing an innocent victim.

We need child safety knife locks, a five day waiting period on all knife sales,

children under 25 should not be allowed to own these dangerous killing weapons.

We need background checks at tupperware parties and kitchen stores to keep these dangerous weapons out of the hands of crimminals. :eek:

Limits on the number of knives that can be owned, or bought in a month.:barf:

Steel

Proves the point that firearms are no more a problem than are knives, axes, hatchets, bats, canes, bricks, pends, apples, golfballs, etc.

Jason Demond

That Bastard killed his other son and left him in a box on top of a pile of trash! When they get him I hope they are not nice about it.:mad: