March on Washington

Ed

I haven't posted here before, so I don't know if I am allowed to refer to another forum, but I ran across something I believe some of you may be interested in. A group of people on Free Republic forum (www.freerepublic.com/latest20.htp) are planning a million-man march on Washington to demand no more gun control laws. That forum gets over 50,000 thousands of hits a day, and lots of people are saying they are in for the march. If you can't find the topic on the forum, you can email the organizer (critter@northstar90.com) for info. ( Mr. Moderator- If I am out of line with this, just kill the post, no hard feelings.)

DC

Moderator Emeritus
Not a problem Ed...
But I am a tad puzzled:

I haven't posted here before..."

How did ya get 69 posts and a Senior Member under your belt? ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Rob Pincus

Ed,

Do a "search" on posts with the Username "Ed".. you'll find a whole bunch, starting last fall.

Then go to the nearest mirror and look for bumps on your head. ;)

Ed

Ok, I guess I don't know the terminology very well. I didn't know replies counted as posts. I thought only when you started a new thread it was counted as a post. Oh well, glad you guys corrected me. Anyway, I didn't know if it is Ok to start a new thread that refers Firing Line readers to another forum. My post is still up, so I guess it is. Looks like I've got some more to learn about this computer stuff.