Mancow

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUG

Anyone listen to him?

He is a little harsh for some people but I think his show is great and he is very pro-gun and has many pro-gun guest. His show is a little dirty at times and it has a lot of gutter humor but I am the same way which is why I like the show so much I guess.

Just curious who else listens to "the cow".

BTW, he HATES democrats.

Don Gwinn

Staff Emeritus
He's an idiot. The last time I saw him debate someone who knew what they were talking about, he embarassed himself and me, screaming at the top of his lungs that everybody else on the show was a whore and trying to drown them out. I don't need his help, thanks.

chink

He started here in the Bay Area before he moved to Chicago and got syndicated. I listened to him before he left years ago. Here is what I have noticed about a lot of the morning show people. They don't know a lot politically. They don't take time to get to know the issues, they endorse stuff blindly based solely on what they hear in the media, the name of the legislation, cursory knowledge of the subject they gained while in high school or on gut feeling about a subject. Their Job is to enterain and keep you wake or plain wake you up. I don't expect them to be McCain or something.
(Can we guess who I voted for in the primaries?)

------------------
It ain't mah fault. did I do dat?
http://yellowman.virtualave.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.