Makarov supplies

Loupgarou

I bought a Bulgarian Makarov some 7-8 years ago. Then I bought some Pierce grips, a Czech-made shoulder holster, an aftermarket firing safety, a loading tool and a whole load of spare magazines and a spare recoil spring, all from the Makarov.com store. These transactions turned out to be a good idea since Makarov.com closed down the online shop several years ago. Since then I haven't been able to find another e-tailer that is similarly dedicated to the Mak. Is there such a thing anywhere on line? Would appreciate any info.

Tom2

I think maybe Sarco sells mags and spare parts for Maks. Lot of places have the magazines, maybe grips etc. Just have to google it. Safe to say any gunshow that has a parts seller or two, has mags. How about Numrich/egunparts? It's all still out there for sale, maybe just not everything in one single place, maybe prices a bit higher or lower. Ebay still has stuff like holsters and grips that they can get away with selling.

Loupgarou

Thank you, Tom and TripleL. I'll give them all a look. Don't need anything right now, but want to know where to get if I ever need parts replaced (not me, the Mak). :D

Loupgarou

Thanks, jibjab, that's a great site - I switched to a new computer in March, the gunboard bookmark sort of fell through the cracks and I just forgot about it.

lee n. field

I haven't been able to find another e-tailer that is similarly dedicated to the Mak. Is there such a thing anywhere on line? Would appreciate any info.

Not that I know of. These guys took over making and selling some of Makarov.com's custom parts. The guys behind makarov.com sell parts sometimes at (I think) Gunbroker.

Falco (the line Makarov.com used to sell) sells holsters direct on Ebay, and Makarov holsters in general are available from a lot more companies than they were a decade ago.

Last edited: