Makarov Fobus paddle holster.

DAL

FYI: If you have a Makarov, I'd recommend a Fobus holster for it. I ordered the paddle holster and, for the price, it's a handy little gadget. The gun stays firmly in place, yet it is easily accessible with just a tug. This is the first Kydex-type holster I've owned, but I'll probably get others in the future for some of my other handguns. http://www.fobusholster.com/
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."
--Patrick Henry, during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution (1788)

GOA, JPFO, PPFC, CSSA, LP, ARI, NRA

[This message has been edited by DAL (edited October 30, 2000).]

makarov

Curious what is the advantage to the paddle holster over the belt holster they have for the Makarov? Is the paddle design supposed to be an inside the waistband design?

houndawg

Makarov,

The paddle holster is an easy-on/easy-off holster. The paddle on the back of the holster slides down the inside of your pants while the holster stays outside. It'll look like a belt holster when put on right. They're made for people who need to remove the holster and don't want to undo their belt everytime they take it off, ie; running into the post office or someplace they don't allow guns.

Rob

Guyon

I picked up one at the last gun show I went to. It is a great little holster for the price. Keeps the Mak in tight for concealability and is extremely light. I recommend the Fobus paddle as well.

------------------
Guyon
NRA, GOA, & TFA Member
Vote for your rights!!!

Longshot

I own a Fobus paddle holster for my S&W J frame. The quality is good.

------------------
NRA/GOA/SAF
USMC '87-'91

Oregon residents please support the Oregon Firearms Federation, our local "No compromise" chapter of the GOA. http://www.oregonfirearms.org

ak9

For $20, it is the best bargain on the market. I have one for every auto I own that they make one for. The Mak hoster is especially useful. It hides very well.

bad4u

I just ordered a fobus model C21 for my Para P12 about an hour ago. Good-looking rig for a nice price.

JerryM

I have three Fobus paddle holsters. I like them. I don't have a Mak holster yet. I have found that a 1911 holster holds the Mak well. It is not as compact as a Mak holster, but it does a good job. Try it. Jerry