Magnum Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslinger

Ok, so I know that your average gun nut grew up watching Magnum PI, Miami Vice, The A-Team etc. and so forth.

I am looking to find Magnum PI episodes on tape and hunting around on the net only shows like 6 episodes for sale. Does anybody know if the whole series is available for sale anywhere. I would need U.S. versions of the show as I live in the States.

I already have a large portion of the episodes taped off of syndication but would like to have nicely done professional tapes or DVDs without commercials.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Magnum carried a 1911 and had a penchant for UZIs. There the thread is now gun related and therefore fits here.

Thanks
Chris

Andrewh

I have never seen them for sale, but they are being repeated on A&E every morning. I don't know if you get it and can tape it.
Just a thought.

Subby

Yeah, A&E, 9am I believe. I'm not aware of any place to buy episodes of TV shows, other than some of the documentary types that advertise after the show's over.

Sub

Jay Baker

CSlinger, "Magnum PI" was a Belisarious Production," on CBS.

You might try calling Belasarious Productions in Hollywood. That's the same company that produces "JAG."

Information would have their number in Los Angeles.

Good luck. J.B.

C.R.Sam

"Ok, so I know that your average gun nut grew up watching Magnum PI, Miami Vice, The A-Team etc. and so forth."

Cept a bunch of us grew up before tellly.

Sam

cslinger

Actually, columbiahouse lets you subscrive to TV Greats, including Magnum PI. We emailed them and they have 8 volumes (16 episodes) but I am not sure if they are originals or what and which ones they are. The details are vague: subscribe to the series, and every 4-6 weeks you can have a tape for $19.95 + s/h. Not sure if it is worth it since not enough info is out there. Thanks for the good info. I checked the listing and they do run it on A&E at 8 am and 2 pm CST. Will keep hunting for the originals. Amazon has 6. Some UK company has several volumes of Magnum PI on VHS and also A-Team on DVDs but they are in Region 2 coding (European). We emailed them but they have not responded.

Thanks again for all the info.

Bud Helms

Magnum carried a 1911 and had a penchant for UZIs. There the thread is now gun related and therefore fits here.
Pretty cute. Not related enough. Keep looking. Good luck.

Closed. OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.