MagGuts???

Cheapshooter

Anybody have experience with the MagGuts magazine modification? Are they reliable. Thinking mainly for my LCP, and Kahr CM9.

HighValleyRanch

I have the plus one and plus two on my Shield magazines and really like them, no failures to date.
One plus one on my 7 round and a plus two on my 8 round for a compact 10 round single stack magazine.

Screwball

Have one for my LCP... been in those magazines for 5+ years.

I want them to come up with ones for both of the P938 magazines.

OhioGuy

I have mixed experience, both with my Walther PPS M2.

I got their kit for the 6 round magazine last summer. I've put at least a few hundred rounds through it and have never had a problem.

I recently got another kit for the 8 round magazine. This never had any problems feeding or during actual operation, but twice I had issues when unloading the gun at the range. When I ejected the loaded magazine, I saw that the top round was kind of nose-down in the magazine. When I pushed it out, the rest didn't follow and just rattled loose. I could freely dump them out of the magazine and then saw that the follower was stuck down at the bottom of the mag.

Happened on two occasions. But I ran 300 rounds through it overall and had no failures during operation. Still, I contacted them and they exchanged it. I just got the new one yesterday and will install it. Customer service was fast.

Cheapshooter

Well, from the comments on this thread, and reviews I have read elsewhere, I ordered two kits for my Elsie Pea. After I give them a good check myself I will probably get a couple for my Kahr. I have heard a lot of poor reviews of the extended 7round Kahr mags, so hopefully this mod will work to increase capacity of my CM9.

HighValleyRanch

I will probably get a couple for my Kahr. I have heard a lot of poor reviews of the extended 7round Kahr mags

I'm still waiting for them to make kits for the bigger Kahrs. I emailed them a long wile back and they said they would have them release by July, but they keep saying that it will be soon.