Magazines

Gunner's mate

Does anyone know if Beretta mags, esp. hi caps, will fit the Taurus PT99? I bought the gun and a .22 conversion with it. It shoots great in both calibers and no ftf or jams. Thanks

fubsy

I have an interest in this one also....I have the opportunity to cherry pick some hi-cap taurus mags and need to know ifthey will workin a 92fs.......as it only came with the 10 rounder....tks..fubsy.

xtrarnds

Hello,

I just tried to insert a Beretta 92 mag into a Taurus. Unfortunately Taurus would not take the Beretta mag.

9x19

The notches in the sides of the magazines, where the magazine catches engage and lock the mag in place, are a different size between the Beretta (small notch) and Taurus (large notch), otherwise they are the same.

HET

I just sold my Taurus 92 and upgraded to Elite II. I kept my hi-cap from my Taurus, but had to modify the slots to fit in the Elite. Good old Dermel tool! Made the slots a little wider and it works perfect. You can go the way from Beretta to Taurus by make the slot longer.
Hope this helps. :)

IronBalls

You want Cheap mags- check out DSA arms (www.dsarms.com i think is the right sight) and click on specials- youll find new 15 rounders for $29- made under factory lisence. What do you all think of that?

I just bought 13 and shipped em to my frined outta state for his birthday gift to him. I hope they work well, if so he will probably offer me his sister in thanks, as where he is he can only find used high caps for $100 each.