Magazine storage

mitchntx

I've been using a cupbord shelf space saver I got at Walmart for $3.

MagRack.jpg

Its not holding up very well. Bending, tweaking and the mags fall out, expecially if loaded.

How do you store your mags?

sgms

Loaded mags. in carrier next to holstered gun, all not in uses, spares in storage boxes by gun, on shelves next to ammo. locker.

chack

For pistol mags I use 50 caliber ammo cans. I don't store loaded magazines. I keep all the mags for each individual gun in a large freezer bag and put the bags from the same caliber in the same can. Each can is labeled by the gun models contained with sharpie written on blue masking tape.

I have too many rifle magazines to do that with them, so I keep them in a rubbermaid container by type for some (AR, AK) and 20mm ammo cans for others (M14, FAL)

Viper225

I normally keep mine in the Wilson Combat Pistol Case. That takes care of 7 or 8 magazines. Any over and above that are probably in dual magazine carriers ready to put on my belt.

Bob

Superhouse 15

I use 50cal cans labeled with a label maker. I have hundreds of magazines. For the large stock I keep of loaded AR magazines I keep in a Maxpedition backpack. I keep a few Glock magazines for my HD and carry gun loaded in the safe.

Walmart has flat "tackle" boxes with adjustable dividers, see-thru, and made out of a plastic that releases VPC to prevent rust....for $4.00

ZEBRARANGER

Mitch, I make them, check out my signature. Its a handgun rack with built in magazine & accessory storage underneath. The other is a magazine & accessory storage rack.

mitchntx

Thanks for all the responses and suggestions.

I wound up giving Brian48s suggestion a try as I'm space limited.