M4 accessories

DRice.72

I saw this and thought it was funny. Then I really got to looking. Are there really that many accessories for a M4?

m4.jpg

Sturmgewehre

There are that many accessories (a lot more than what's pictured) for just about any modern rifle. They aren't unique to the M4.

Technosavant

The AR15/M16 family has an astonishingly wide range of add ons. It's a popular one to own and is quite modular, so there's just a huge market.

If you narrow your search down to quality accessories there's less to contend with (much of what can be bolted on is crap), and even less so if you try and stick to functional items on a given theme (do you really need an ACOG, light, bipod, AND VFG on one rifle?).

Stuff can get just plain silly sometimes.

DRice.72

I knew there were a lot of accessories out there. I never knew it went beyond light and laser systems, sight systems and suppressors. Well maybe a bayonet. I just thought it was lots of companies making the same things.

Technosavant

Anything and everything, dude.

Stocks, grips, rail systems, handguards, even minor variations in the receivers themselves (billet machined vs. forged, special engraving, etc.).