M2K

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
Hey we reached 2000! I wonder who Member 2000 is? It's amazing how fast this site grows.

------------------
"Rights are liable to be perverted to wrongs when we are incapable of rightly exercising them." - Sarah Josepha Hale

Dorcas

I'm member 2000. I was going to save introducing myself until I had a little more time, but now is as good of time as any. I've been lurking here for a few months, and decided to finally become a member when I saw I was going to be 2000 :D.

Mike Spight

Dorcas: Very slick....unfortunately, you don't get a free shopping excursion in a big gun store or anything like that.

Anyway, welcome to TFL. Hope you enjoy your stay...please feel free to contribute as that's the only way any of us learns anything at all...and some of it may even be valuable!

Best...
Mike

bookkie

Welcome Dorcus and congratulations to the TFL team for reaching their goal well ahead of time. Well all wish to thank the TFL team for all their hard work. Thanks and keep up the good work!

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Kodiac

Welcome Dorcas...
Sneaky like that - You should fit in Just fine.

------------------
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Dennis

Staff Emeritus
Dorcas,
Welcome, indeed! And a calculating accountant who is a gun fan is just what I have been looking for. ;)

Glad you decided to become "active".

Jason Demond

Ola mea migo, I mean hi

------------------
"Are we at last brought to such an humiliating and debasing degradation that we cannot be trusted with arms for our own defense? Where is the difference between having our arms under our own possession and under our own direction, and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
- Patrick Henry

eeniii

Dorcas,
Nice name, it is my mothers and is biblical by nature, something about a teacher of the people. (plese take no offence if you are a male.) I like you already. (familial piety).

Mendocino

I remember about six months ago some of us were taking bets on when TFL would reach 2K. Someone said mid August. If the search feature was working I would congratulate the forward thinking individual.

Regards,

Jeff (just stirring the search pot Rich ;))

------------------
It is far better to dare mighty things, though riddled with failure, than to live in the dull grey of mediocrity.

Welcome Dorcas! -

Unless I'm mistaken...it was for a 'gallon of Guiness' (that for the unenlightened is an excellent Irish beer of some potency) - alas, there were no takers (hey HS, just a pint? collected when and where the opportunity offers... :)

Way to go TFL team! - thank y'all again
Hasta pronto!

El Chimango Pete (aka Peter Knight)

[This message has been edited by Elchimango (edited August 16, 1999).]