m1a's...and steyer cooper scout....

fubsy

I had an opportunity to admire one of those scout rifles.....its now on my list..lol...I didnt think Id really like it, but when the rifle was mounted on the shoulder it appeared fast to locate and isolate the target...maybe next time ill be able to shoot one.....btw the price in this area is appx $2600.00...I had walked out of the store to make a phone call and upon returning a local leo was putting said rifle in his hard case....so that one was gone.....the same store had those m1a's that are packaged.....air gaughed stainless match barrels and match triggers and match sights...and depending up how they were stocked there price varied from appx $1400--$1800 for the composite stock..with the least expensive being the blk plastic, then walnut for $1600.00.....how do those figures relect the costs in yall area?

Dave Finfrock

A little shopping around can net a bit better price on the SS. The full package is running at $2099 from CDNN at the moment, I believe. Having good friends with FFLs makes life much less expensive.

I think M1As in my neck of the woods were running around $1300 or so at the last gun show. Not too unreasonable compared to, say, an HK91 or Galil. I'm also beginning to regret selling my NM M1A. I believe I paid $900 for it and let it go for $950. I never did like it much, but these prices....