*** M1a?

Kmar40

With "urban camo"... really? The Gecko45 Socom. I guess the marketing guy who put the Barrett 50 compensators on Mossbergs shotguns got a new job.

kmullins

I guess the marketing guy who put the Barrett 50 compensators on Mossbergs shotguns got a new job.

Funny, that is exactly what I thought of when I saw those Mossbergs for the first time. Oh wait, maybe its suppose to be a muzzle break in case you need to bust open a door :rolleyes:

But where is this urban camo M1A?

lipadj46

That's your whole post? You are a little late anyhow that color stock has been around for years being looked down on by the purist and being bought and painted by those who had no other choice.

alloy

The bullets most likely feel about the same, no...i don't have one, but i think pink shotguns are neato...they are so cute.

seanie

Are we talking about the Springfield urban camo that's on the SOCOM IIs? Or are we talking about a different urban camo?

lipadj46

I take it you bought one.

Nope I have a Loaded in Walnut, just saying the stock color is not new and people have complained about it for years now. Most people buy them because they are the last SOCOMs left in stock due to the camo pattern.