M15A4 Furniture. Short supply?

H.W. French

Afternoon,
Just got an Armalite LEC15A4CBK and am looking to swap the black furniture for the factory (OEM) green. Armalite is out of furniture sets and it doesn't look like they will be getting any in soon. Anyone out there know where I might aquire a set similar to the stock ones. I'm looking for the standard set up, nothing too "tacticool". I kind of prefer the clean lines without the superfluous rails and mounting points. Armalite was also out of the standard detachable carry handle, but I was able to snag a factory one from US Armorment.
Thanks

AK103K

If you cant find them, you can always paint them.

I have an Armalite M15A4(C) that I replaced the sliding stock with an old M16A1 stock. I used Brownells Aluma Hyde II in OD for paint. Its made as a gun paint, and when applied according to the directions and allowed to cure, is very tough stuff. It's not coming off short of a bead blast. Its a cheap fix too, about $15 for a can of AH II.

The colors of this pic arent the greatest, but it will give you an idea. My gun was originally OD, the stock is the painted part.

ry%3D480