M14 Magazine Bandoleer?

B. Lahey

I have a blown out disc in my back and a big stack of M14 mags takes my rangebag from a manageable weight into painful territory. I got to thinking that a bandoleer of some type that I could sling over my shoulder as I head for the firing line could be an ok solution.

Are there any milsurp bandoleers out there for sale? Something else that would work?

All suggestions are welcome.

ISC

M240 bandoliers hold about 5 M14 mags perfectly. I've got dozens of them if you want one. PM me

B. Lahey

Is it a single, big pouch for a can of linked ammo? I guess that would work, but I don't have any MOLLE gear to attach it to. Is it a stand-alone deal with a strap or something you have to clip onto a larger rig?

Drue

A regular USGI 4 pocket M16 bandolier with the string pulled will hold an M14 mag in each pocket.

Drue

ISC

the 240 bandolier sactually hold 4 M14 mags. They look like a small purse or something. there's a cardboard box that's about 3x5x7 inside of a nylon pouch with a 1"wide strap that you put around your neck, allowing the pouch to hang down near your hip.

They were made to hold 100 rounds of linked 7.62. I wouln't want to use it on patrol, but it'd be fine for range trips.